AbleCare Corporation is a premier provider of Medicaid funded-CAP-MR/DD services.
AbleCare serves people with disabilities both intellectual and developmental in nature; and also serve those that may be dually diagnosed to include a mental health diagnosis.
As a full service provider of Medicaid funded CAP-MR/DD services, serving Guilford, Alamance, Rockingham, Forsyth counties.
- Residential Supports service including Group homes and Alternative family Living (AFL)
- Home Supports-(provided by immediate family member living with person served)
- Day Supports-Licensed Day Center at 305 South Westgate Dr. Greensboro NC 27407
- Supported Employment
- Long Term Vocational Supports
- Home and Community Supports
- Specialized Consultative Services
- Personal Care Services Respite Services-Both >24 hours or overnight.
- Developmental Therapy
- Personal Assistance
- AbleCare offers 24 hour RN nursing support to the consumers-AbleCare has a contract RN on staff to provide oversight primarily with medication administration process. However the RN is available to provide guidance with medical concerns.
AbleCare Corporation offers care and supports/choices and encouragement for individuals with disabilities. We are committed to exceptional care and insist on nothing less. The Person served is at the core of how things are done on a daily basis.